To get things started off...

Luminosity said:
I d/l'd it Voods and like it :) , my only gripe it doesnt go for long enough lol ;).
Thanks. I hadn't played that song for a while... About 2 years since I played it at my grandmothers funeral. I need to get a piano accompaniment and finish recording...

any pianists here? :D

voodoocat said:
I'll post a snippet of a recording I made of Meditation from Thais.

Hey, you never played that for me!! :shock: :?: :?: :D

That was so relaxing.... wish I could have a loop of it fed into my office... ahhhh :bigangel:

I just found this creativity forum.

Very nice on the ears, Voodoo!

wow... it was beautiful

- since when did you start learning? 4?
- do you play Chopin, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and the likes?

voodoo... did you notice, that towards the end, one note, JUST one note is slightly sharper/flat? Wish I could pinpoint it. I do not have my keyboard with me right now!! :(

May be that was what you wanted; but just wanted to highlight it.

Yeah, I'm sure a couple notes are slightly off.

The story with my learning was... I started at age 12. Played for 6 yrs. The first year of college I drove to school one morning and parked. I had symphony practice that evening and my violin was with me. I had 50 minutes of class, come back to find my car stolen. I bought a new violin... only got 1000 back from the insurance so I purchased a violin that was ok but not like my previous fiddle. I didn't play much at all from 18-23. Now I have a better one but still a crappy bow.

Never played much Chopin... Plenty of Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. Mostly Bach nowadays. And my own compositions.

Thank you for your kind words all!! I was just dipping my feet in the water to see if I should record more. :D

Look forward to hearing more of your compositions and Bach.

Don't you know your old music school mates. A piano would be perfect for a starting accompaniment.

Most reactions

Back