To gmail or not to gmail...that is the question.

You think it's possible to invite someone with a g-mail acount to sign up for another one?

Like I could have 100 g-mail accounts and just send myself e-mails all day.

That would be sweet.

But what's so great about it? It's just an email account. I still don't get the shiz.

more user friendly.. more space.. labels.. its nice terri.

You get a whole Gig of storage space.

In theory you can e-mail music to people. Small programs. Whatever really.

Plus it's brought to you by the makers of Google. It's clearly better.

bace said:
You get a whole Gig of storage space.

In theory you can e-mail music to people. Small programs. Whatever really.

Plus it's brought to you by the makers of Google. It's clearly better.
Okay, I'll let you invite me sometime. :D

If someone could send an invite to **EDITED** it would be very much appreciated :)

invitation sent; pursuer, mygrain.

I haven't used it yet. But I get 1GB from Yahoo and it also supports POP accounts. It also has custom filters, spam blocker, and all the other goodies. Just wondering what the major difference is?

Yahoo does include their own tag line at the bottom of your mail. But that's the only negative thing. Oh and there's a banner ad at the top of each page, but no pop-up's...ever :thumbup:

I would also like to take a look at if somebody doesn't mind [email protected] ... thanks :biggrin:

woodsac said:
I haven't used it yet. But I get 1GB from Yahoo and it also supports POP accounts. It also has custom filters, spam blocker, and all the other goodies. Just wondering what the major difference is?

Yahoo does include their own tag line at the bottom of your mail. But that's the only negative thing. Oh and there's a banner ad at the top of each page, but no pop-up's...ever :thumbup:

I would also like to take a look at if somebody doesn't mind [email protected] ... thanks :biggrin:

Invite sent. :thumbup:

Yahoo just sucks. It's Yahoo. It's like the energizer bunny. Just keeps going..somehow.

Also, was "Yahoo" referenced several times in the movie "Hitch"?

I don't think so.

Google owns.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back