Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Attachments

• DP_waterfall_night15 (1 of 1).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 183
  • DP_waterfall_night14 (1 of 1).jpg
    DP_waterfall_night14 (1 of 1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 213
Yep, I'd pull the keystoning. And did that scene have magenta/blue lights shining on it? If it didn't I'd do something about that as well.

Joe

Yep, I'd pull the keystoning. And did that scene have magenta/blue lights shining on it? If it didn't I'd do something about that as well.

Joe

No it had orange street lamps that made the scene completely orange. Must have over corrected. How's this?
DP_waterfall_night19 (1 of 1).jpg

Well I guess what do you think of the shot first? Then is the key stoning distracting?

Mike; the shot is a good composition, but I think the editing is over-worked.

And yes, if you can correct the key-stoning you should do it.

ok...uncle...What's "keystoning"? The only keystone I know of is in a stone or brick arch

Last edited:
Well I guess what do you think of the shot first? Then is the key stoning distracting?

Mike; the shot is a good composition, but I think the editing is over-worked.

And yes, if you can correct the key-stoning you should do it.

Yeah I had to really mess with it to get the orange tint out from the HPS street lights. I will work on it to get it more natural looking. Here is an example of what they looked like before post-

Attachments

• DP_waterfall_night20 (1 of 1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:
I ok...uncle...What's "key stoning"?

It's the lens distortion when pointing (usually a wide angle lens) your lens up. It leans everything to a a central point in the middle. Here is a very noticeable keystoning-
Millennium Park Night#3 (1 of 1).jpg

Got it thanks. I just always called it vertical distortion. Thanks for the info

That day-time shot is really interesting! I had no idea that was there.

I was going to guess that it was taken at something like a miniature golf course. :laugh2:

That day-time shot is really interesting! I had no idea that was there.

I was going to guess that it was taken at something like a miniature golf course. :laugh2:

Yeah it only flows after a good rain and only flows hard for about a half hour. Just street run off.

Most reactions

Back