Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....how in the hell did you get 89 posts on this forum without me knowing it?????

Have you been sneaking around while I'm asleep!?

:alien::spiderma::greendev::afro::cat::eek:ldman::pimp::albino::pirate:

OH YEAH SISTA FREN'! THAT'S HOW I DO! LOL....I'm such a dork! I watch, and I observe my friend...and then I speak my peace! Tee hee tee hee! I threw my back out on Saturday....so today I have been ALL about the TPF forums, my dear...it's all about the TPF...and the B&H! WOOT WOOT! I haven't taken any pics lately ( I hate this 10 degree crap - u seriously sleep with a hot water bottle? How's that work? ) but this weekend we're going to Kewanee and I'm determined to get some good shots of the windmills (hopefully using my new freakin lensbaby!!!)....I'm lost my friend....so lost....and my butt hurts...I feel like an old person...do you have a donut that I can borrow? (Not the good kind that I stuff my face with but the kind to sit on!) LOL....BTW... (and I haven't checked my myspace, so forgive me if you've replied) CHICAGO PICS!!!! I want to see me, me, and the protestor protesting Walgreens (remember that?) and did I mention I want to see me? Tee heee.....Well, anyway...I like the fro and the old dude who'd showing me his butt (you can never go wrong with dudes showing the butt - especially if it's Matthew McCanauhottie!) However, as it may be...I bow down to greatness.....:hail:.....and will wait for your response!

*ahem*

And now everyone here who has known me online for 4 years now can see where I get my crazy from.

;)

Stacey...you crazy!

I'm naming my first kid Chiquita...so it better be a girl...I like the name because I like bananas....and yellow is a pretty color...like sunshine...and bananas!....My second kid will be named.....hmmm.......Optimus Prime....and it better be a boy because can you see a girl named Optimus Prime? That's alot to look up to....It's a strong name don't you think? So Chiquita and Optimus Prime......huh....someday this post will come back to kick me in the butt......and it will be from you I think.....

By the way....when my back is better....I'm gonna wiggle my fanny at you, toooooooo! Bwahahahahahaahhahahahaha.......lol.....I like the word wiggle....it's a funny word...and fanny too.....wiggle fanny.....lol.....OOO! Thats my second daughter! FANNY!!!!!! If I keep talking to you, I'm gonna have a real big family.....that will be ostrasized (?) by the public....and I willl blame that on yoU.... BEWARE....BEWARE

I'm crazy, yes...medicated no....do I wish I was medicated? hell yes! I don't know how old people do it....So...how do you? BWahahahahahaaha

Oh Corkscrew Corrizle....how I LURVE YOU! :hug:: :heart:

Drunk then? No, alcohol is a depressant, and you're far to full of energy....CRACK!!! THAT'S IT!!! YOU'RE ON CRACK TODAY!

Or perhaps you're just high on "I just ordered two lenses"?

Yeah, that's probaby it.

Are you aware that we are carrying on this conversation via three seperate modes of communication?

Just don't try calling me....I can't keep up posting and talking on the phone at the same time.

Hm.....there's a though...calling you....however...the phone is on my dresser and I am on my bed....and I can't move....so I guess you lucked out on that one....I haven't checked my myspace in a while....maybe I should move over there right quick and see what you may have said to me...hm...maybe later..... So....I'm quickly running out of things to say I think...I read the book "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire (Dad n I went to see it on Broadway CHicago last summer)....and it was such a great book! I'm getting in to reading again and right now I'm reading this book called "The Lovely Bones"....its about a girl who was murdered and she narrates it I guess.....I'm not too far into it but so far it is really interesting...I'm getting into Literary Fiction right now and do nothing but buy those books and photography books! woot woot!!! I love the woot woot! it sounds nice, its sounds fun and it is fun to type darn it ! woot woot!

4 more til 100, my friend. ;)

If you're so into reading again, why don't you read the short story "Desiree's Baby" and write me a 3 page essay about it.

I'll need it by tomorrow morning.

Thanks! You're a peach!

Okay! I'll do it tomorrow! Bewhaha....what is it about anyways? I read an ENTIRE book by James Patterson the other night in UNDER 4 hours....I can't put his books down....

Maybe that is why I'm single....I've always got my nose stuck in a book.....good lord, I need a man.....

“I am a serious chocoholic. For the serious chocoholic, chocolate is better than sex. If you believe that, you REALLY need to meet that special someone who can change your mind. If you HAVE met that special someone and still believe that, I REALLY NEED to know where you get your chocolate!!!”

Mmmmm, chocolate!!!!!

Thanks for making me crave it again. The sweet shop next door closed an hour and 40 minutes ago, and I don't have any in my house!

Badumdumdum....

Stacey's at 100
Stacey's at 100....

hee hee hee hee hee hee....(sing songy!)

Why does it always show you offline but you know when to respond to my posty thing? Can u set ur thingy to show u offline? Or are u just watching me somehow in a creepy manner?

I'm watching you somehow in a creepy manner.

Look up at the window above your bed....see those eyes? Those are mine.

How's that for creepy?

Most reactions

Back