Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
GO VOTE!!

(not being political, not saying who to vote for, but go vote!)

/insert funny voting emoticon here

What are y'all voting for.

/insert funny voting emoticon here
Still looking for funny. But how's this for the interim?

ivoted.gif

Voted almost a month ago! Through mail.

Wish there was someone worth voting for....

Hey... I am voting later today after my hubby gets home.

Last edited:
I voted last week.

It had been 16 years since my last go at it.

Oh my.... what's that?
Looks like an impending train wreck.

Voting is one of the most important thngs you can do as an American...make sure you take the time to do so.

On a side note: Some posts here have more than touched on the political. I don't want to see this locked, so let's keep this off our own political opinion before a mod has to step in!

Voting is one of the most important thngs you can do as an American...make sure you take the time to do so.

On a side note: Some posts here have more than touched on the political. I don't want to see this locked, so let's keep this off our own political opinion before a mod has to step in!

I fixed it.:sexywink:

Like I said.. I have to wait til later.. But SOOOO Voting! lol

Like I said.. I have to wait til later.. But SOOOO Voting! lol

I figured the lines would be unbelieveably long after work, so I made sure I was there first thing in the morning...and there was still a line! Apparently this is the first time in decades they've seen this in my district. Very encouraging :D

I'm not registerd to vote, am I a horrible, horrible person and should turn in my badge when I leave?

Register ASAP so you can be part of the process. :D

I did the "early voting" thing a couple weeks ago. Still took 2 hours! :lol: But much better than worrying about only having today to get it done.

Vote, people! :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back