To my fellow Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was NC first year with the early vote. It's state-by-state decision.

You can write or absentee vote as well.

Oh I see.. I think Idaho is too stupid to have the early vote. :lol:

I know we have the absentee vote, but no early vote.:confused:

I get to vote for my first time ever!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!

Smoke a cigar: Done
Stay out after city curfew (Legally): Done
Drive other passengers in my car (Legally): Done
Didn't have a girlfriend under the age of 18:Done
Play the lotto: Done
Fill out something that you have to be 18 to fill out: Done
VOTE: Almost

HOOOORAY!!!! Wow my first time voting was when GW got elected the first time.. WOW!!!

I just hope that the person I vote for (Who I can't say without starting a debate) wins! Then it will make my voting day REALLY special!

Just make sure you research the candidates completely and vote smart. And you will be fine.

Still looking for funny. But how's this for the interim?

ivoted.gif

looks good!

ivoted.gif

Just make sure you research the candidates completely and vote smart. And you will be fine.

Definitely. Everyone my age is voting for Obama without thinking about ANYTHING. I feel like I'm the only 18 year old who's actually thought about stuff.. :confused:

I get to vote for my first time ever!!!

Grats man!!!

Big Bully said:

Oh, I thought he was voting in the American election. My bad ;)

I get to vote for my first time ever!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!

Smoke a cigar: Done
Stay out after city curfew (Legally): Done
Drive other passengers in my car (Legally): Done
Didn't have a girlfriend under the age of 18:Done
Play the lotto: Done
Fill out something that you have to be 18 to fill out: Done
VOTE: Almost
thats quite the list:greenpbl:

I went voted too day:salute:, I was still able register for it. There was only one man for the job and I voted for him.

It's sad I planned on voting for the first time in a long time this election but it seems I didn't re-register at my new address since last time (I thought I had but didn't find out until to late to register for this election.)

I was in and out at 7am this morning..... lucky for me, this is my day off. I agree, this is perhaps the one of the most important days for Americans. Makes you wonder why it isn't a national holiday to allow all those a fair chance at getting to the voting booth. If it was a regular work day for me, it would be a serious issue. Booths open at 6am and close at 8pm. I leave for work at 5:30am and don't leave the office until 8pm... I'd have to loose income to make it to the booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back