To the cute girl at B&H on Monday...

Oh, they always say that! :lol:

Yup, and then they spit on us and laugh with their friends, while mocking us in their horribly mean way usually reserved for other females.

I mean, that happens to everyone right? ;)

Absolutely. Why does that change things? Just politely excuse yourself and carry on. :D

Actually it would be extra cool as she would know you're for real and not just some creep. :p

that's an oldie but goodie post!!

My mom would have smacked me upside the head for not asking her out... trying to pick her up. You get used to getting smacked upside the head after a while.

My version:
My mom would have smacked me upside the head for trying to pick her up. You get used to getting smacked upside the head after a while.

The place I live is so undiverse, whenever a black person stops at the local gas station for whatever, people are like, "OMG a black person!" Its kind of funny, in a sad, messed up way.
You mean like in Aspen Colorado?

you should of kissed the girl in front of your mom
Then I would've gotten slapped twice.

I think we should all help you with that girl... you have any of her personal data? address? she should get mail from overseas telling her that you like her :D

Easy_Target :hug::...awwww that's the sweetest post.

I wish I had your mom mine keeps trying to get me pregnant... She wants her grandbabies badly.

I was shocked when you said female at B&H cause there’s hardly (or should I say none) behind the counter. Just a few, a feeeew good men.

Did you at least stick around to hear her say her phone number to the clerk?

I wish I had your mom mine keeps trying to get me pregnant... She wants her grandbabies badly.

Most of my female friends have exactly that problem with their parents!!

You men are so lucky!

I was shocked when you said female at B&H cause there’s hardly (or should I say none) behind the counter. Just a few, a feeeew good men.

Did you at least stick around to hear her say her phone number to the clerk?
Unfortunately, no. I wasn't able to. She had a sizeable order for the clerk to get for her, meanwhile I just had one roll.

I think we should all help you with that girl... you have any of her personal data? address? she should get mail from overseas telling her that you like her :D
If I had any of that, I wouldn't have made this post, now would I? :mrgreen:

Some reason I thought you were a guy, guess not!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back