Today at 7am...

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yeah, I wake up before the sun does...

...oh, and so that the real tribute goes to nature, I wanna mention that the only post processing here is cropping and removing the tilts. The colors are all real, just as i saw them back then :mrgreen:

Sunrise2.jpg

2. My personnal fave... I dunno how i suceeded holding the camera so steady, ususally i screw up all attempts at shooting this bridge... Must've been too frozen :)
Sunrise4.jpg

3. I just liked this one cause it had more sky than ice in it...
Sunrise6.jpg

very cool alexandra!!! all of them really caught my eye. nice pics :thumbup:

Excellent Alex. All three are well done.

Very nice, wonderful part of the day, and you go out in that incredible COLD! Wow. I don't think anyone could make me leave my nice, warm bed when outside it is this cold....!
But getting up was definitely worth it, as we can see here.
I often wonder why people post very interesting "Bridge"-photos here, when "Bridges" is this month's Challenge... but well. You might have posted an even better one to the Challenge before, hm? ;)

My favourite is Photo 3 (followed VERY closely by the one of the bridge).
The colours really make the pics.
And they make me shiver by only looking at them... brrrrr!

I like #1, nice that you got the detail of the ice even though the other foreground objects are dark. And the sky goes without saying :)

Robert, Carl, FS, Jess, Corinna, puzzle: i'm personally thanking each of you for the kind comments. Thanks! :hugs:

Corinna: I sorta forgot about the monthly challenge... hm. that would've been an idea. *sigh* oh well, i'll try to get another pic for it :)

the colors are awsome, havent seen a sunrise like that in months. damn NY winters

thx man! :mrgreen:

nvr2low said:
damn NY winters
:er: wanna trade?
Actually i love NY in winter... love the kinda sad feel to it. Once, I was in NYC for for new year 99/00. On Jan 1st, I had a walk on the beach and there was a bunch of people that came across running wildly and went swimming in the ocean... i just thought it was great :)

well, im far from NYC, around 4 1/2 hours north west or so. right in the middle of the state and there is not much going on here right now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back