Today's clueless eBay seller award ..

"This camera has rare german words on it"

:lol::lmao::lol:

How about a $98.00 Hawkeye Flash from Hollywood Camera. Ebay Item 290334509108. "Beautiful 30s Bakelite Camera". Actually, that one was manufactured in '53, and it's still only worth 3 bucks.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
... goes to the seller of this "Silly Record"

eBay (item 170363826625)

(The camera is really an Agfa Billy Record.) :lmao:

Just for sh!ts and grins I sent the seller the following info:

"As a collector, the Silly Record can fetch over $500 a piece, especially since it's made from a special alloy. Only a few cameras were made from this alloy by AGFA. I would also require heavy insurance for this rare camera. It's unusual to be found with German words on it. I have one in good shape and another one with Japanese words on it but in bad shape. Good luck."

Let's watch...:lol:

Yep... Totally clueless. I got an answer:

"oh really? thanks a lot! um sorry i just got stuff from my grandpas trunk and he said it was ok. i doubt people will bid on it if its 500"

Oh Lordy, Lordy...

well, then there is the classic , for sale photo enlarging paper, with the paper spread out in a fan like position.

... goes to the seller of this "Silly Record"

eBay (item 170363826625)

(The camera is really an Agfa Billy Record.) :lmao:

Just for sh!ts and grins I sent the seller the following info:

"As a collector, the Silly Record can fetch over $500 a piece, especially since it's made from a special alloy. Only a few cameras were made from this alloy by AGFA. I would also require heavy insurance for this rare camera. It's unusual to be found with German words on it. I have one in good shape and another one with Japanese words on it but in bad shape. Good luck."

Let's watch...:lol:

Yep... Totally clueless. I got an answer:

"oh really? thanks a lot! um sorry i just got stuff from my grandpas trunk and he said it was ok. i doubt people will bid on it if its 500"

Oh Lordy, Lordy...

:lol: That was good...

My luck I'd try something like that, and it would be a member of TPF. I can see the post now...."You'd never believe what this asshat sent me...."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back