Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another rainy, gray overcast day in MA.

i-w53CSxD-L.jpg

i-BDcNbhh-L.jpg

i-9SP478P-L.jpg

i-Cd26QH7-L.jpg

Nice, except that looks like snow in the last photo. Think I'll stay here! :)

Nice, except that looks like snow in the last photo. Think I'll stay here! :)

Thanks. Seemed cold enough to snow but just a nice heavy downpour

Which lens? I feel that's important here. Good shots nonetheless! Kind of an awkward color on that water. Is that radioactive? Lol.

Which lens? I feel that's important here. Good shots nonetheless! Kind of an awkward color on that water. Is that radioactive? Lol.

Swan and duck nikon 500mm f4
baseball nikon 70-200mm f2.8 vrii w/nikon 1.4 tc

real light brown muddy pond water

The picture of the pitcher with the red uniform is outstanding. I would be tempted to photoshop out the second baseman but you caught the action perfectly. I once had our local minor league baseball team as a client and I know how hard it is to get it right. I used a 500mm F4 Nikkor a lot for that work. Great lens.

Very nice. I really like the Mallard shot; I'm a sucker for goldy goldish backgrounds.

And foregrounds.

The picture of the pitcher with the red uniform is outstanding. I would be tempted to photoshop out the second baseman but you caught the action perfectly. I once had our local minor league baseball team as a client and I know how hard it is to get it right. I used a 500mm F4 Nikkor a lot for that work. Great lens.

Thanks

Really nice set!

I'm with Jaca. The Mallard on the golden pond for me.

!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back