Todays lesson: (stupid friend content)

Don't feel too bad, I had a buddy of mine go all the way out to Vegas, snap off about 500 pics, and then have his roommate format the card on his way to the local air show... Have you ever seen a grown man cry? not pretty...
What's with all these friends formatting friend's cameras? This is scaring me! I'm gonna start walking around with my arms wrapped completely around my camera, hunched over and mumbling madly to myself when I see anyone "Don't you format my baby. You ain't having a looksie at my baby! Argh!"

Or maybe I won't.

What's with all these friends formatting friend's cameras? This is scaring me! I'm gonna start walking around with my arms wrapped completely around my camera, hunched over and mumbling madly to myself when I see anyone "Don't you format my baby. You ain't having a looksie at my baby! Argh!"

Or maybe I won't.

:lmao:

My friends dont even want to touch my camera anymore.... they think it costs to much for them to hold...;)

Must be like that feeling you get when you go in the camera store and you ask them to take out the 600mm 2.8 so you can attach it to your camera. :confused:

Originally Posted by Yahoozy
hahah dude the last time my friends used my camera was when i was hanging out with them, went to the bathroom and came back to find my friend had taken the camera and shot off about 50 pics down his pants

i have weird friends...

I would have told him "The Camera adds four inches"
Erm, isn't this supposed to be a family-friendly forum...? Nevertheless... LMAO!!! :lmao::lmao:

And Shawn, I know exactly how you feel. Although my friends are rarely like that, I have an urge to spend 5 minutes telling them exactly what they can and can't do before I let them within 3 feet of the thing!

They must think I'm obsessive-compulsive. *focuses camera to 3.45m instead of 3.43*

Yeah...it was filled up no less than an hour or two after this happened.

Mike was going around the house taking like 10 pictures each of everything he thought looked cool. No changes in any settings. No changes in ANYTHING. He didn't even make sure the first shot turned out before he just held the button down (in continuous mode) and took 5-10 pictures of random things. This filled the cf card up pretttty fast. He must have taken about 70 pictures of liz (my best friend and his gf. thats why he was over there.) I think only 2 out of those 70 pictures look any different than the others.

And whats some good recovery software that i can use?
I'm pretty decent at "acquiring" certain things.
You let him play with it after he formatted. I feel your pain on losing pic though. I lost over 20 years of negatives in a fire, unfortunately there is no recovery program for film. Sound like Mike got dropped on his head alot as a child.

So tell me, why won't you "purchase" this software? Would you like someone to LOL @ "purchasing" something of yours?

if i wasn't 1600$ in debt, yeah i might.

<-- flat broke as of now.

Still, maybe advertising that you thieve regularily might not be the wisest of things to do. ;)

Speak for yourself. I'm thoroughly wooed at his e-hijinkery.

Honestly, we get it. You get your software from less than legal channels.

hahah dude the last time my friends used my camera was when i was hanging out with them, went to the bathroom and came back to find my friend had taken the camera and shot off about 50 pics down his pants

i have weird friends...

LOL I've done this to be honest... was at a conference with other youth pastors, and my buddy went to the bathroom.. leaving his camera... so my buddy and I took pics of our cracks.... he didnt find it until he got home and was transfering the pics, with his wife standing behind him!! it was funny, because right away he seemed to know it was me..

hahah i would've loved to see the look on his wife's face.

that must have been so funny i can just imagine what they looked like. and what a surprise..... lol lol :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back