Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With Minolta Celtic 50mm Macro

P1030126sm.jpg

P1030127sm.jpg

P1030130sm.jpg

P1030133sm.jpg

the first two don't do anything for me...i like #3 the best..and #4

Did you PP these pics? I always love your shots composition and creativity wise. But for some reason, I always feel like they need adjusting to the contrast, color etc. Alot of times they appear flat. Maybe its just me. I am on my laptop right now so its hard to tell, but these appear to be similar.

Very Nice:thumbup:

Did you PP these pics? I always love your shots composition and creativity wise. But for some reason, I always feel like they need adjusting to the contrast, color etc. Alot of times they appear flat. Maybe its just me. I am on my laptop right now so its hard to tell, but these appear to be similar.

The contrast was boosted & the saturation just a tiny bit. There was also some sharpening.

1 and 3 are amazing.

Maybe its just the exposure to me. I am not sure. Just something about them. ( This one more than the others ) Try some off camera flash or something with some of your macros ( or a ring light if you have one. )

Although noone else seems to have agreed with me, so maybe its just my own perception of it.

#3&4 have more depth, thus the subject stands out from the background more than in the first two.
I could swear 1 and 2 have more depth. Must be my eyesight.:lol:

Perhaps my wording is inadequate. In 3&4 you can see further into the background albeit OOF.
I understood it the way you meant it. Must be me. I'm still working on my av to get the right depth for my macros.

Most reactions

Back