Todays photos from the old park c&c

Snow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi here is some photos from today that I took in an abandoned park. I would really appreciate suggestions including the positions, technical stuff, well everything actually. The weather wasn't very nice, so I'm considering to reshoot in couple of weeks.

Thank you for your time :]

imo, all of the shots are underexposed and too dark.

Love the composition on the last one though, but you missed the exposure. You might be able to get someone to PP it for you though to salvage it a bit.

x2 on underexposed. Go back around sunset. Looks like a great place.

p!nK

Well yea, I agree with that too, but it was a really cloudy day so I've decided to try to take a spooky environment photos, but I guess I totally missed :/ maybe some time with ps will help. Gonna surely reshoot when the weather gets better.

If you could lighten them up a little that would help. No. 1 just doesn't hold my attention. Can't tell what that big red thing is. Maybe if you moved back a little and placed it a little more to the right showing just a little more background.

Oh... almost forgot. If you have another chance to shoot there, try to take a model. I think a person doing just about anything in a place like that would be very interesting.
:thumbup: cause I agree here. the old stuff broken down is cool but the right model in the right kind of clothes would really set the spooky tone your trying to set... :D

:thumbup: cause I agree here. the old stuff broken down is cool but the right model in the right kind of clothes would really set the spooky tone your trying to set... :D

I know if I had the opportunity to shoot there I would either want a young female in nice high end clothes, or young kids. Would try to set the scene as someone who got lost or something.

The snow on the ground would be neat to work with. Maybe also go back in the fall if plenty of fallen leaves are on the ground and the rides.

I know if I had the opportunity to shoot there I would either want a young female in nice high end clothes, or young kids. Would try to set the scene as someone who got lost or something.

The snow on the ground would be neat to work with. Maybe also go back in the fall if plenty of fallen leaves are on the ground and the rides.

yup! exactly!

Oh... almost forgot. If you have another chance to shoot there, try to take a model. I think a person doing just about anything in a place like that would be very interesting.

A model shoot would be good at dusk with some flash, last time i was there on my motorbike i couldn't believe how many beautiful women lived there, had a great time until i was on my way home and got caught speeding through Kaunas 55km over speed limit bloody cops wanted 1000 litas they ended up with 60 euros in their back pocket. Where abouts is this park anywhere near here
http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Holidays/PolandLithuania-2006/DSCF0250crop/78661182_ekwWS-L.jpg

I think spring is also interesting, no? Some contrast, between blooming trees, grass and an old park?

Oh the park is in Siauliai :]

Last edited:
Um here is the better view of the first

_MG_0058aa.jpg

And non edited 3rd

_MG_0007aa.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back