Today's walk in the forest (warning, lots of images)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, I posted this in the less serious part of the forum since these are only snapshots taken during a walk in the forest today. [edit: it has been moved now ...]

This is actually my standard walk if I want to relax, it starts right at my doorstep. Just wanted to share :)

I left the house just after 6 pm or so i think.

1: leaving the house
2111.jpg

2: crossing the road behind the house
2113.jpg

3: and half a minute later, crossing the tram lines (those are the trains which get me into the city centre)
2114.jpg

4: ..and into the forest ... quite green again by now :D
2115.jpg

5: ... this shoe has been there for 3 weeks now ... don't ask me why, must be some native pagan German cult ;)
2118.jpg

6: some more trees in the evening sun
2123.jpg

7: and a dog who joined in when I climbed up to the ridge ...
2129.jpg

8: more spring green
2130.jpg

9: and yet more
2132.jpg

10: ..and more ...
2133.jpg

11: some farm in the distance
2134.jpg

12: the local gliding club was busy today
2138.jpg

13: and up they go
2139.jpg

14: another farm
2147.jpg

15: some more open landscape and a small valley
2152.jpg

16: a tree at the bottom of that valley
2154.jpg

17: some water nearby
2157.jpg

18: some locals ;)
2173.jpg

19: on top of the next tiny hill ..
2176.jpg

20: farm # 3
2179.jpg

21: more trees in bright evening light
2183.jpg

22: back into the forest
2190.jpg

23: pint! .. actually 3 of them, one was for free :mrgreen:
2207.jpg

great job i say... worthy of a more serious gallery :p

I like the forrest/tree ones, i find it very difficult to 'see' a picture within dense woodland but i think the tree ones came out well here :thumbup:

great job i say... worthy of a more serious gallery :p

I like the forrest/tree ones, i find it very difficult to 'see' a picture within dense woodland but i think the tree ones came out well here :thumbup:

suggest one, and move it there then ;) Not sure where it would belong to. Is this serious landscape? hmmm...

Is this serious landscape? hmmm...

Depends if you have a serious expression on your face when you look at them i suppose :scratch:

Na, its up to you its your thread... i think if it goes anywhere it should be nature and wildlife as its mainly trees... but your call dude.

Depends if you have a serious expression on your face when you look at them i suppose :scratch:

Na, its up to you its your thread... i think if it goes anywhere it should be nature and wildlife as its mainly trees... but your call dude.

ok, it is green (LaFoto, do you hear me? greeeeen!) .. so just move it there then :) Thanks :)

number 17 is breathtaking! wow!

What an enjoyable thread, to see your part of the world and the bright greens of springtime. My faves are 6, and 16. Beautiful.

Fun thread.
Does it count as a walk for us all?

Big :hugs: for Photo 21. That is the colour.
Spring is just a tad more advanced those three-hours-drive further south, I can tell from these photos. But in a week from now, "my" woods will be as green. Yay. :cheer:

My husband must not see Photo 13 ... he must not see it ... must not ... never! (He'll wish he still flew the glider then, you know, used to fly for many years, including surviving a mid-air collision and all).

You took these for me, didn't you? Most of them you took for me?
Say it, just say! :D :biggrin:

Thanks all :) So you seem to like my snapshots ....

Danir, yes, in a way it is a walk for all of you! :D

LaFoto ... of course I took some for you .. and I knew you would like the colour of the sunlit leaves :D

Very nice series, thanks for sharing.
I've done some nice tours around Europe in the past.. always A+.

Most reactions

Back