Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos from my last photoshoot. This little girl was a lot of fun, but very active :) Lighting was two strobes, set up in their livingroom with a backdrop & lens was 50mm and the occasional 100 macro. Used some of my props (chair and bench) and some that she had. The full shoot can be viewed HERE

IMG_0439.jpg

Montage.jpg

IMG_0462bw.jpg

IMG_0428bw.jpg

I love em Alison! I like the one on your site where she's on the rocking horse and she is stickin her tounge out at ya! :)

Thanks all! And johnlo, I have two sons ages 5 & 3 and despite doing photography I have been unable to get a shot of them together that I really love :mrgreen:

OMG! How cute Alison! I love number four. My husband was looking over my shoulder when I saw it and we had one of those collective, "ahhhhhh" moments.

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed them. It was one of those shoots where I felt I hadn't gotten a lot of useable shots so it was nice to see the final product.

great expression on #3, but photoshop that third arm coming out of her elbow!

Thanks for the comments everyone. Her Mom was pretty happy with them, and Mom's are the toughest critic after the photographer ;). Raidar, thanks for pointint out the doll's arm, I didn't even see it. If her Mom likes that shot I'll do some PS work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back