Toddler Photoshoot

Alison! youre SuperHero for me! i love the face expression of the little girl!(two last shots) - the truth is im not a big fan of the kid's shots myself, but these are really great!
i know how hard is to take a good shot of a kid - all my attempts to this have finished more than tragically,ha ha - most of pics were blurred or kids have had strange faces there, ha ha - somehow they were faster than my 1/250 setting, and i couldnt make them still even for a sec!ha ha
great shots!-:))))

Thanks Mentos and Anua! Yes, children are fast, but it really helps having 2 energetic boys of my own, I know just what to expect :mrgreen:

lulevule said:
The pictures are beautiful! Im not an expert but I´m a MOM.

I think that's one of the best compliments I've ever gotten! I'm a Mom as well and I tend to shoot what I love. Thanks for the reply!

Overall they look really good. Couple of little (and I mean LITTLE) things that I would fix:

In that first one, it looks kind of orange-y. Also, I'd use the patch tool to smooth out the wrinkles ( at least the larger ones) in the background. It's one of the things our studio is picky on, and now it's all I see when I look at a backgrounded portrait. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back