Toddler's birthday party

katastrophekaty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That's literally all these pictures are; of toddlers at a birthday party. I took a bunch just to have memories, I wasn't trying to make them "good" but these ones looked like they might have potential at least for the parents despite the messy mouths and weirdly positioned arms. If you were these boys' parents, would you frame these or would you kindly thank me and keep them in a drawer?

One
P1210460.jpg

Two
P1210489.jpg

Three
P1210490.jpg

If you were these boys' parents, would you frame these or would you kindly thank me and keep them in a drawer?
i would kindly thank you and put them away.... but, it's just because I do photography and know that it can be done better

Every other parent, who's not in photography would be glad to have tham...probably

idk, jmo

...and, try bw for #1

i would kindly thank you and put them away.... but, it's just because I do photography and know that it can be done better

Every other parent, who's not in photography would be glad to have tham...probably

idk, jmo

...and, try bw for #1
Thanks for your honesty! The boys' mothers love the pictures, but I know they aren't the best I've ever done. I was also pretty far away from the boys and zoomed in, so quality's not great either. Plus the fact that they were in motion while I was taking them.

Tried 1 and the crop in black and white. Applied auto contrast, which didn't do much, so I changed brightness to -11 and contrast to +100.

P1210460bw.jpg

P1210460-2bw.jpg

Most reactions

Back