Toehead on Harris Island

RobotJam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.robotjam.com
toehead.jpg

harris.jpg

Some of the most stunning scenery I have seen in a long while.

Yes, you are right: this is a very beautiful scenery, indeed. Where is Harris Island?

The sky is soooooo wonderful in both these photos. ANd the colours are just lovely. Very natural, very serene (mostly so in the first) ... both photos make me want to be there (and if this is anywhere in the UK that fact alone would make me want to be there, too)

Its in the Outer Hebrides, the Island is "Lewis and Harris", Harris is the south of the Island and has the most amazing beaches I have ever seen. This place is called "Toehead" and was the best walk I have ever done, 6 hours around a pennisula and we didn't see anyone all day.

Thanks for the comments about the photos.

Very nice!! The clouds and the reflections in the first shot are wonderful!

RobotJam said:
Its in the Outer Hebrides, the Island is "Lewis and Harris", Harris is the south of the Island and has the most amazing beaches I have ever seen. This place is called "Toehead" and was the best walk I have ever done, 6 hours around a pennisula and we didn't see anyone all day.

Thanks for the comments about the photos.
Someone asked where this is and this answer confuses me further :lol:

nice shots, it looks beautiful, wish I was on that beach... looks like i would be the only one too, how come there aren't a million people down there?

Great captures, the color in the second shot is amazing, very nice.

Most reactions

Back