Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye for NIKON

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by battlestation, May 7, 2007.

1. battlestation

battlestation TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Used only a few times, owned for about 3 weeks. No scratches anywhere. Still have box and all paper work. $450 shipped. Want to sell to get a Sigma 10-20mm super wide angle.

Tokina 10mm - 17mm F/3.5-4.5 DX Autofocus Fisheye Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras.

Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 Fish-eye lens exclusively for Digital SLR cameras with APS-C sensors.

The new Tokina AT-X 107 DX is a full-frame fish-eye lens that gives the photographer a 180ø 100ø ; field of view with dramatic curvature of field or "fish-eye" effect. With this lens an entire view or vista can be captured, wider than the human eye can see. The AT-X 107 opens an entirely new dimension of photography.

The front element of the AT-X 107 DX has a newly formulated WP or "Water Proof" optical coating on the glass. This new coating makesmarks such as spots left by water or finger-prints much easier to clean than standard multi-coating.

The rear optical group of the lens contains 1 SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass element to reduce the number of elements (pieces of glass) in the optical design in order to make the lens more compact, light-weight and faster focusing.

Item Includes
    Built-in Hood, 3 Year Warranty

Specifications

* Maximum Aperture - F/3.5-4.5
    * Minimum Aperture - F/22
    * Optical Construction - 10 Elements / 8 Groups
    * Coatings - Multi-layer Coatings
    Front element of the AT-X 107 DX has a newly formulated WP or "Water Proof" optical coating on the glass
    * Minimum Focus Distance - 5.5 in. (14 cm)
    * Macro Ratio - 1:2.56
    * Number of Diaphragm Blades - 6
    * Filter Size - Does not take a filter
    * Dimensions - 2.75 in. (70mm) X L 2.79 in. (71.1mm)
    * Weight - 12.3 oz. (350g)

pictures of the lens and a sample shot i took with the lens.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. battlestation

battlestation TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Price dropped to 450. pleeaase some one buy this. I want a Sigma 10-20mm Wide Angle!