Tonight I dreamt...

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... I had found a 50mm lens for the Leica that I had never known had come with it, too (the Leica is actually my Dad's camera, he let my sister use it for years and for more years after that it had been sitting in her cupboard somewhere, not being used any more, and in November of 2005 I brought it here).

I always used the 35mm lens that was on it, and only once replaced it by the 90mm lens that also was here.

And I dreamt I had found a 50mm lens for it and I took photos with it and the bokeh was very lovely - so this morning when I woke up and got up, I thought by myself, what a pity that it is only a dream.

Then I stopped and said, but why on earth did I HAVE that dream? Because I have wanted a 50mm lens for so long? Or have I - in the course of a huge tidying-up job that I only started yesterday and will I will need to carry on for weeks to come - really found one? Was it dream? Was it reality?

And I went to my room and to the cupboard where I have all my camera things (the old ones, that I no longer use, that is) ... and what was sitting there on the shelf?

Well?

You guess!

:biggrin:

NO!!! What a hoot!

(So now you've got to dream about finding your polarizer where you dropped it, right?)

I wish relationships worked like that....

*angelic face*

I wish lottery numbers worked like that,I had a dream the night before the champions leauge final of 1999,that man utd would win 3-2 and score two of the goals in the dying seconds of the game.The next day they did.I wish I had have put some cash on it.

:cheer: YAY :cheer:

leicamit50mm.jpg

Dream, folks!
Dream!

:)

Any other dreams you had? Any I can make profit from? ;)

Or just dreams of photos of Chris' bedroom ;)

Ah well, Alex, boys' bedrooms, whether they be 18 or 24, are more my nightmares, you know? (I happen to know the one of an almost 18-year-old only too well and it makes we want to get sick... pure horrors!)

Hey, we're not all brutal!

Though

'Brutal' is a definition that changes with age when it comes to cleanliness...

How cool is that?? :D Strange, how the mind works. I had a similar thing happen to me when I lost (or thought I had lost) a tiny, precious (to me) silver & turquois earring. I searched everywhere, then gave up and fell asleep on the couch. I dreamt vividly that I found the earring directly underneath me on the floor under the couch. I woke up and immediately rolled off the couch and peeked....and there it was, stuck in the carpet.

Freaky. :thumbup:

Corinna, will you dream that I find a portrait lens for my Rollei 35?? :mrgreen:

Ah well, Alex, boys' bedrooms, whether they be 18 or 24, are more my nightmares, you know? (I happen to know the one of an almost 18-year-old only too well and it makes we want to get sick... pure horrors!)

in terms of tidyness mine was always as it is today ... at 18, at 24 and at 34 ... ;)

Corinna, will you dream that I find a portrait lens for my Rollei 35?? :mrgreen:

OK, I'll do my very best !!!

in terms of tidyness mine was always as it is today ... at 18, at 24 and at 34 ... ;)

Hey, but now you are 35 ... so who tells me it is still as ok as it looked in the photos of the red couch??? ;)

I struggle quite a bit with tidyness, mind you. I find it very, very hard to keep it up (and sometimes also surrender) ... and I have totally given up on my son's room. It's time he gets of age, finishes school, starts studying in uni and moves into some digs of his own where he must either swim or sink in his own untidyness and dirt!

But that is not about my 50mm lens which I have put to some use (all just playing, I must see the outcome of the attempts to put it to some GOOD use first, and that'll take till Wednesday till I'll have the prints back) ... we'll see if it gives me all the joy that it did give me in my dream!?!?!?

What a wonderful dream to have had (and to have come true!)

I will dream of some 500mm Canon L-lens tongiht .. hopefully it works ;)

Wow that is sooo cool heh,

So thats how you more experienced photographers get your equipment.

I cant wait to go to bed tonight.

So thats how you more experienced photographers get your equipment.

Yes, mortal fool! did you think we would drain our bank accounts for all that junk?

*lol*

sorry, just to good to be true :confused:

Anyway, LaFoto.. was this whole thing an April's joke??? :p

Most reactions

Back