Tons Vintage Cameras & Lenses for Sale

estatebrent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, My name is Brent and lately I have been buying cool vintage cameras from estate sales. I'm soo hooked, I have like around 35+ vintage cameras. So now I have to sell some off to pay bills, etc.

Here is a list of what I would like to sell. Looking for offers on these cameras, lenses, and other items.

Thank you Brent

1-Konica Varifocal Hexanon AR 35~100mm F2.8 Lens, really nice-But has the words SOB #115 LBPD scribed on the body.

1-Konica Autoreflex T3, with Hexanon AR 50mm F1.4 Lens, Really nice camera, but has LBPD SOB #111 scribed on bottom of body. Comes with Konica Camera case.

1-Nikon Nikomat FT Black body, with Nikkor-S Auto 1:1.4 f=50mm Lens, nice shape, with little paint wear. Comes with Nikomat camera case.

1-Canon VI-T Camera Package, with 35,50,100 mm lenses, case, flash IV, and bag. Really NICE Set-up (my favorite). Light Meter also is included.

1-Minolta XG1 Camera, and Minolta MD Rokkor-X 45mm 1:2 Lens, decent shape.

1-Canon AE1 Program, Body Only. Nice shape.

1-Minola XG-M, body decent, some scratches, etc. comes with 1-Minolta MD Rokkor-X 45mm 1:2 Lens, 1-JcPenny 1:2.8 f=135mm Lens, 1-Sears MC Zoom 80-200mm 1:4 Lens. With Hard Case, would make for a perfect student camera set-up.

1-Canon A1 Black body, with Tamron Aspherical LD 28-200mm lens, this is a nice set-up, pretty good shape. I used this camera myself, and everything seems to work good. I just got pictures back from air show, and all of them turned out good. Also comes with Alfon Thyristor Zoom/Bounce 680 Flash

1-Canon A1 Black body with 4 Lenses, good shape, nice set-up. 1-Canon Lens FD 50mm 1:1.8 lens,1-Canon Lens FD 100-200mm 1:5.6 S.C., 1-Canon Zoom Lens FD 100-300mm 1:5.6, 1-AUTO DeJUR 1:2.8 f=35mm Lens, 1-Albinart-ADG Auto Tele Converter 2x for Canon-FD, 1-DeJUR Auto 2x Teleconverter (CA), 1-Canon Power Winder A.

1-Nikon F Body with a few lenses, 1-Nikon Nikkor-H Auto f=85mm 1:1.8., 1-Albinar ADG 80-200mm 1:3.9 MC Macro Zoom Lens, 1-Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter Adapter 2x-3 Lens, 1-Vivitar Auto 252 Flash, with soft case, 1-Nikon as-1 flash mount

1-Nikon Nikonos-V Underwater camera, with 35mm 1:1.2.5 Lens, good shape, with new rubber seal for film door.

1-Canon T70 body decent, needs cleaning, works, have not tested everything, has kalimar 35-135mm 1:3.5 lens on it, lens needs help, little loose on slide.

1-Minolta Rokkor-X 50mm 1:1.4 Lens & Hood, NICE!

1-Nikon Series E 50mm 1:1.8 Lens, that is in great shape! Comes with a Small hard case.

1-Yashica Yashinon-DX 1:2.8 f=35mm Lens, decent, does have some scratches on body.

1-Canon FD 50mm 1:1.8 S.C. Lens, nice shape!

1-Canon FD 50mm 1:1.8 Lens, nice shape!

1-Canon FD 28mm 1:3.5 S.C. Lens, nice shape also!

1-Albinar Power Winder for Canon AE1/A1, etc series, like new!

1-Ikelite SLR Underwater Case, looks complete.

1-Canon Speedlit 277t, with filter & softcase, great shape! Works perfect!

Sorry about the large list, but looking for offers. I need to sell some of this equipment. There is some REALLY nice pieces in this stuff.

Thank you Brent.

can you list like range that you are expecting to get for each item, I am interested but want to know how much you are looking to get

can you list like range that you are expecting to get for each item, I am interested but want to know how much you are looking to get

Which camera are you looking at? I have different prices for the cameras. thank you Brent

If still avalible I would be interested in the 2x converter for nikon.

Michael

Im interested in A-1 kits, I will PM you for prices.

Hello,
I also emailed you, but I also wanted to share this with the forum, which is the point.

I wonder if you could tell me about the Konica T3 "kit." How well does the body work, if at all? How much for it or for the whole kit? Thanks.

Just joined the PhotoForum. Cheers

"Konica Autoreflex T3, with Hexanon AR 50mm F1.4 Lens, Really nice camera, but has LBPD SOB #111 scribed on bottom of body. Comes with Konica Camera case."

Brent,

Do you still have the 1-Nikon F Body with a few lenses, 1-Nikon Nikkor-H Auto f=85mm 1:1.8., 1-Albinar ADG 80-200mm 1:3.9 MC Macro Zoom Lens, 1-Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter Adapter 2x-3 Lens, 1-Vivitar Auto 252 Flash, with soft case, 1-Nikon as-1 flash mount?

Sean

Most reactions

New Topics

Back