TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tonya40D1.jpg

Tonya40D2.jpg

Tonya40D3.jpg

Tonya40D4.jpg

I really like #1. The others her facial expression seems a little dead.

i'm really like the third one, but i think you need to blur out the top corners too.

pretty lady!

Your lighting is really good and I love the first one, but the other three have the most boring expressions. She looks like she'd rather be anywhere but there. I'm not drawn to her in any way in 2-4. Otherwise these shots are really good.

Love the light. Good camera work. I somehow find her expression's interesting. Kind of like looking at the Mona Lisa. I think it fails in the 4th shot. It is more of a headshot deal and requires a little more zest.

Love & Bass

I like the saturation (or lack thereof) in the third photo. Also, and this is going to sound crazy, but I like how you kept the background in focus enough that you can tell she's on Broadway Street. Its obviously not THE Broadway, but it kinda reflects her attitude in a very strange way. Maybe I'm the only one who sees that, though.

Also, I like the yellow makeup on her eyes. Whoever did her makeup gets my thumbs up. And I second the facial expressions. Just the SLIGHTEST bit of smile or pouting look would have really let the photo take another feeling.

Hey haven't seen your work in ages. Or at least missed it if you posted other times. Love number 1. Are you still using the single off camera diffused flash approach? You really seem to have perfected it.

Hey Garbz, yeah this is actuall *off camera* now. Got a wireless set-up. Senor-Hound, the make-up was done by her actually. She is my finace and works as a makeup artist for Persciptives Makeup line. Everyone else, pulling and expression out of her is like pulling teeth. She hates her smile and ALWAYS gives me a dead look. Well, 99.2% of the time. I appreciate all the feedback. Trying to get a feel for this new canon, been with Nikon for so long.

I like what you did with #3. Great shot and edit job all around. Yes, even the look on the model's face.

Question with #4. Is there a story behind the nose scar?:blushing:

PS Nice lens, too! I see a slight 3D effect on 2 and 3, but especially 3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back