Tonyy- Fashion Portrait in Natural Light

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had a rough few weeks, and finally this week I decided to drive to Yakima WA to stay with some friends for some TLC. While I was there I couldn't help but look up some local models and see who I could collaborate with, and I came across Tonyy on instagram. He was more than willing to model for me, so we met at my friends house, walked about 300 feet from the back yard into the desert, and did some portraits. This one is my favorite.

Shot in natural light with a silver reflector. Conditions were mostly overcast.
screen_shot_2017_11_17_at_7_11_18_pm_by_danostergren-dbu25ro.png

untitled_by_danostergren-dbu2700.jpg

Damn man. I’m not sure what your status as a photographer is.. but if fashion/headshot photography isn’t your full time job you should seriously consider making it such.

Damn man. I’m not sure what your status as a photographer is.. but if fashion/headshot photography isn’t your full time job you should seriously consider making it such.
He is a pro bro. Talent.

Thanks man. Headshots are my main money makers. I'm trying to be a full time photographer, but marketing and business aren't my strong points. I think I need to find an agent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back