too dark? (warning - nude photo)

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/gunnfixr/photography/jen106a.jpg

I burned the lower portion of the photo to darken the face of the subject to give an air of mystery. Did I miss the mark on this or should I just print it with a clear face?

I apologize in advance for the poorer quality of the image, it lost a bit when I reduced the size. It is printed as an 11x14, and I wanted to spare the folks on dialup from having to deal with a 3300x2500 pixel photo.

If anyone wants to see the original file, drop me a PM, and I'll send it to you for further critique.

Now that I am looking at it more....I'm thinking I might isolate her even more by burning the left and right sides to block out the sofa. Thoughts?

Efergoh said:
Now that I am looking at it more....I'm thinking I might isolate her even more by burning the left and right sides to block out the sofa. Thoughts?
i agree. it is a bit dark, but you might be able to save the foreground by burning the sides

Efergoh said:
I like it very much as it is, but I also think a graduated vignette (as you suggest above) on the left and right borders would be an improvement.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back