websz0656.jpg

websz0672.jpg

websz0665.jpg

websz0669.jpg

websz0671.jpg

websz0662.jpg

websz0664.jpg

websz0660.jpg

I had the VR off for the past few days, and paid for it in some of these.. too soft.. o well, I better wise up!

Man, how come I have only been seeing the same old birds and you and Peter have all the colourful ones. That shot of the Barn Swallow is very impressive for the 80-400VR. Damn things move faster then lightning. I have kept the VR on but find the continuous focusing has been poor and have gone to single servo. All of my Osprey shots were done on single servo and they turned out great.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Man, how come I have only been seeing the same old birds and you and Peter have all the colourful ones. That shot of the Barn Swallow is very impressive for the 80-400VR. Damn things move faster then lightning. I have kept the VR on but find the continuous focusing has been poor and have gone to single servo. All of my Osprey shots were done on single servo and they turned out great.

Eric

Thanks bro.. I have been playing with the AFS too, comparing... not too sure what I like yet. Gonna buy a d200 soon I think.

In this single thread alone, there are enough A+ quality pictures to keep me and I am certain many other people pleased as pie if these were taken over a lifetime.

1 - awesome. 2 - great action shot. 3 - detail. 4&5 - color. 6 - amazing light. 8 - you captured him levitating! and so on and so on... great series... :thumbup:

GORGEOUS Raymond once again you have some great shots! Love the cardinal in action NIcely done.. The Bird Blue is just gorgeous with that blue!

wow theres some amazing shots here ray..... great stuff as always :thumbup:

O.k, these are awsome Sir Raymond. It is pics like these that make me want to just sell the dang camera.
Amazing photography man.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back