TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to get better at digital post-processing. Edited in Gimp:

DSC_0001.jpg

Here is the original:

DSC_0001_orig.jpg

The two photos look the same, what were you trying to do? Your title is extremely vague and nothing is explained.

Last edited:
To be honest in my opinion you should get better at picture taking then get better at PP. PP can make a great photo better but cant make eh great. I see yo trying to do that a lot and it's pointless. Trying to give you real advice man. Problem is people have tried to tell you that and if you can't take advice from people trying to help you won't ever become a pro like you want. Sorry just trying to help, if this offends you let me know I will take it off...

Also the two photos look the same, what were you trying to do? Your title is extremely vague and nothing is explained.
I think you have me confused with someone else.

The photos look similar because they are, in fact, the same.

And my initial statement, "Trying to get better at digital post-processing", sums up what I was trying to do.

Thanks, though.

To be honest in my opinion you should get better at picture taking then get better at PP. PP can make a great photo better but cant make eh great. I see yo trying to do that a lot and it's pointless. Trying to give you real advice man. Problem is people have tried to tell you that and if you can't take advice from people trying to help you won't ever become a pro like you want. Sorry just trying to help, if this offends you let me know I will take it off...

Also the two photos look the same, what were you trying to do? Your title is extremely vague and nothing is explained.
I think you have me confused with someone else.

The photos look similar because they are, in fact, the same.

Ha.. that I do.. Sorry long day I just fixed my post, sorry!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back