Too Much???

One Sister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This may be a bit much for this forum, but no one has seen it outside my home and I was kinda wondering if any of you were interested in viewing. I'm not even sure it's okay to post stuff like this...if not, mods, please remove.

Edit: Oh yeah...this dog only has one eye...painless PS surgery :D

halloweenFrida.jpg

The order of viewer attention based on colour is: the background, the costume and finally the dog (in there somewhere).

It should be the other way around: the dog, the costume and then the background.

Your composition does NOT work.

skieur

I like the idea behind the shot and it would make a nice gift for pet owners, but to me, you cant tell its a dog, it could just as easily be a seal pup....

yeah, that's totally insane. but i love it. that dog has a glass eye?! i would just tone the bkg down, maybe pick up the blue in the hair and mute it? instead of using the yellow? or take the opacity down on the yellow so its off-white.

i read the post first, before scrolling down to see the dog and from the tone of your text, i thought it was going to be something gross haha.

The order of viewer attention based on colour is: the background, the costume and finally the dog (in there somewhere).

It should be the other way around: the dog, the costume and then the background.

Your composition does NOT work.

skieur

Don't hold back, tell me what your really think :D. Just kidding. I do agree that the colors may be over the top, that's kinda why I said "Too much?", but I think the composition is just fine. Thanks for your comment, though.

I like the idea behind the shot and it would make a nice gift for pet owners, but to me, you cant tell its a dog, it could just as easily be a seal pup....

And if it was a seal pup???? Thanks for looking and your critique.

yeah, that's totally insane. but i love it. that dog has a glass eye?! i would just tone the bkg down, maybe pick up the blue in the hair and mute it? instead of using the yellow? or take the opacity down on the yellow so its off-white.

i read the post first, before scrolling down to see the dog and from the tone of your text, i thought it was going to be something gross haha.

No, nothing gross :). Yeah, the whole thing is a little insane, but sometimes I just feel like that :D. Thanks for your comment.

Um...yeah. That is too much. Just say no to pooch couture.

I like it! But I agree you notice the background before anything else.

I agree that the background is technically wrong.

I hate seeing dogs 'adorned'.

But for some reason I love this picture.

I'ts pretty freaky indeed.. but funny! How did you do it?

Most reactions

Back