Toofpastes **OFFICIAL** Rant Thread

Haha - true that. But jeepers! I guess there are just bad drivers all around.

Good for you, I mean seriously. You see some older people drive and it's just... wow... :\

I don't know how old they are, but when you see them, they're always the older folks. I kind of figured someone would post something like this hehe.

haha I didn't know you like to complain lol jk well I've seen some terrible senior drivers too. It just seems that they dont give a sh*t about themselves and others when they are driving lol either they drive extremely slow as if they are cruising around their neighborhood on a highway or driving insanely fast

There are so many bad drivers. People see teenagers and think just because they lay on the gas (Not saying I do this) at green lights, does not mean they are all bad drivers. There are a lot, yes, but people who put make up on in their car, eat, talk on their cell phones, in conversations with someone else in their car, are just as bad as any teenager..Bad teenage drivers just attract more attention to theirselves when they are bad drivers..

There are so many bad drivers. People see teenagers and think just because they lay on the gas (Not saying I do this) at green lights, does not mean they are all bad drivers. There are a lot, yes, but people who put make up on in their car, eat, talk on their cell phones, in conversations with someone else in their car, are just as bad as any teenager..Bad teenage drivers just attract more attention to theirselves when they are bad drivers..

My comment just stems from the statistics. At least in most European countries drivers from 18 to 24 have a twice up to 3 times higher probability to be involved in deadly car accidents. The only group causing a similar risk to themselves and others are the over 75 year olds.

edit: seems to look similar in the US:http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/teenmvh.htm

Yeah, I guess teens are on average bad drivers...
It just seems like everyone thinks teenagers are the cause for all problems on the road..I see so many idiot adult drivers out there that have no idea what is going on around them, because they are in a conversation with someone on the phone...
I guess what I'm trying to say is, there are good teenager drivers too! (ME) And no, I don't always do the speed limit

Haha - true that. But jeepers! I guess there are just bad drivers all around.

Good for you, I mean seriously. You see some older people drive and it's just... wow... :\

I don't know how old they are, but when you see them, they're always the older folks. I kind of figured someone would post something like this hehe.

Kidding Chantal. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I still have about 20 years before I hit that. But I wont get into drivers here in Toronto. With the multicultural city we live in, I think they should put all the signs in different languages, cause they obviously cant read english.

18 year olds and 80 year olds seem to have a lot in common, i'm surprised they don't get together more often, they could rule the world with thier blatant wrekless behavior.:lol:

That is probably the reason WHY they attract so much attention, because they want it. lol. Yes, those cell phone make up people are a pain, especially the cell phone.

Yeah, I guess teens are on average bad drivers...
It just seems like everyone thinks teenagers are the cause for all problems on the road..I see so many idiot adult drivers out there that have no idea what is going on around them, because they are in a conversation with someone on the phone...
I guess what I'm trying to say is, there are good teenager drivers too! (ME) And no, I don't always do the speed limit

Yes, the speed limit can be a slow one sometimes, so you just have to go maybe 5-10 Km faster. People here where I live always race on the Main Street at night, and it's funny. There are no cops to be found, and people have fun. One of these days something really bad is going to happen.

Kidding Chantal. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I still have about 20 years before I hit that. But I wont get into drivers here in Toronto. With the multicultural city we live in, I think they should put all the signs in different languages, cause they obviously cant read english.

:lmao: Haha - I was kinda wondering if you were kidding. You got me! Toronto driving would scare me, I'm in a little city - so it's pretty easy around here.

I thought my mom was the only one who said that:lol:

:lmao: Lol!

What? Who drives with a license? Silly people...

:lmao: Haha - I was kinda wondering if you were kidding. You got me! Toronto driving would scare me, I'm in a little city - so it's pretty easy around here.

:lmao: Lol!

:D:D:D

Most move when the see my hearse anyways.​

Most reactions

New Topics

Back