Toofpastes **OFFICIAL** Rant Thread

You're aim is probably in that same category so I'm not worried :lol:

We need to all meet and have a beer.

talk024.gif

I know...lol...just messing. Same to you....Leave your husband and come down to FL

Just had to say... you two crack me up. =D

Oh and I got one. When you forget to put the DADGUMMED dummy case in the reloader and the shot spills all over the reloading bench!

Sorry. We were reloading shotgun shells this evening. Oh and if you want me to shoot him for you, I will. I'm not a half bad shot, with a rifle or a shotgun, if I do say so myself. Baha.

My rant is about poor grammar and spelling on Internet forums particularly the use of 'of' instead of 'have'. For example; 'it would of been cool'. As a non-native English speaker, I don't understand where this mistake comes from. Would anybody care to explain?

Last edited:
My rant is about poor grammar and spelling on Internet forums particularly the use of 'of' instead of 'have'. For example; 'it would of been cool'. As a non-native English speaker, I don't understnad where this mistake comes from. Would anybody care to explain?

Kids on the net is where it comes from. it's a misunderstanding of spoken terms and translating it to text as it sounds I.E. "Would've" to "Would of"

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back