Toofpastes **OFFICIAL** Rant Thread

A little poem for all:

Word order

German requires that a verbal element (main verb or auxiliary verb) appear second in the sentence, preceded by the most important topical phrase. The second most important phrase appears at the end of the sentence. For a sentence without an auxiliary, this gives several options:
Der alte Mann gibt mir das Buch heute. (The old man gives me the book today)
Der alte Mann gibt mir heute das Buch.
Das Buch gibt mir der alte Mann heute.
Das Buch gibt der alte Mann heute mir. (stress on mir)
Das Buch gibt heute der alte Mann mir. (as well)
Das Buch gibt der alte Mann mir heute.
Das Buch gibt heute mir der alte Mann.
Das Buch gibt mir heute der alte Mann.
Heute gibt mir der alte Mann das Buch.
Heute gibt mir das Buch der alte Mann.
Heute gibt der alte Mann mir das Buch.
Mir gibt der alte Mann das Buch heute.
Mir gibt heute der alte Mann das Buch.
Mir gibt der alte Mann heute das Buch.

Drove me nuts! :p

Huh, and i hate 19 year olds who think there the ****.

/rant as well.

I also hate when people double post a lot.

:lol: I love you too Matt :hugs:

Ya'll do know you were all 15 and 19 at one point and time don't you?

Or were you all born grumpy old people?

LOL.

I think I just made everybody hate 14 year olds too. Hehe.

[RANT]When the stinkin' cows want to stinkin' run ahead when I'm riding stinkin' lead making my stinkin' clumsy horse fall in a stinkin' hole.[/RANT]

LOL.

[RANT]When the stinkin' cows want to stinkin' run ahead when I'm riding stinkin' lead making my stinkin' clumsy horse fall in a stinkin' hole.[/RANT]

Good stinkin' rant.

LOL.

your just biased because your signature says your 14 hehe:lmao:

15 year olds are nerds in a nerdly cool way I suppose

Grrr....

"Thank you for your patience. Please continue to hold and your call will be answered in the order it was received. There are 8 calls ahead of you"...(5 minutes of elevator music)..."Thank you for your patience. Please continue to hold and your call will be answered in the order it was received. There are *9* calls ahead of you." WTF?! :madmad:

I spent the last week trying to get ahold of the financial aid office. Every time I called, I got the message "We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls. Please try your call again in a few moments. *click*". Every single time it hung up on me! I finally get through, only to stay on hold for 45 minutes. It repeated the above message many many times, and twice (twice!) the number of calls ahead of me went up instead of down! I finally get through to a person and they tell me they can't help me anyway, and to call back early next week. :er:

I completed all this on the way to class...20 minute drive, 5 minute bus ride, 10 minute hike to my classroom. I get there and the class was canceled!! :grumpy: Completely wasted the last hour of my life? Yep. Hike back to the bus, take the bus back to my car, drive home, check the mail.

I got a letter from work saying I'd been written up for not attending a meeting that I couldn't attend anyway!!!!

:playball:

Hahahahahahaha. That's funny, when it happens to other people that is... :lol:

Thank you very much toofpaste. =D

But seriously. It's not cool when your horse falls in hole. Just. Not. Cool.

C677T: LOL. Me?? Biased? Noooo... Hey good news though, in 8 days I'm gonna be one of those sucky 15 year olds. Baha.

flygning: wow. that really sucks. like... really really really sucks. but it's really funny to read

you take impressive pictures for a 14 year old

Hahahahahahaha. That's funny, when it happens to other people that is... :lol:

I'm so fed up with at least the work stuff. They give me a lot of crap. Y'all are complaining about us young'ns? Well, I'm a caregiver, and old people suck. So there.

I'm sure one of these days when I'm rich and don't have to deal with any of this, I'll look back and think of how funny it is. Right now I just wanna find my baseball bat....

make sure u grab the aluminum one!

Oh my gosh. Did... did toofpaste just give me a compliment???

-passes out-

Haha. Thank you. =] I don't have hardly any experience and I'm not near as good as I would like to be. I'd really like to invest in a macro lense. -sigh- If only, if only...

But thank you non-the-less. -walks away stunned-

I would have never guessed you where that young. Seriously this forum makes me feel like a complete tard. So many people younger than me and they act, talk, reason better than me :lol:

[anti-rant]
Yes, I know...opposite of the point of the thread, but I thought anyone with a nose would like to know...

I had a real shower today! Came into work early, and used theirs...mine is still fubar.
[/anti-rant]

Most reactions

Back