Took a bite out of the Big Apple

No problem, I enjoyed working on it. Still learning PSE and every chance I get to edit is great. Thanks for letting me.:thumbup:

If you don't mind, what exactly did you do? No need to explain in gory detail, but I'd like to learn some of this stuff so that I can edit them myself.

I used photoshop elements.
1. I used unsharp mask.
2. PSE has an option under quick edit to blue the sky, used selection tool and made it more blue.
3. I went down the quick edit panel and made ever so slightly adjustsments to contrast, color. etc. If it didnt look right I undid.

When I generally see a picture that seems hazy, thats the key for me to use unmask sharpen because then at times you can get light rays to appear and add to the shot.
Be careful to watch the rest of the picture as you adjust as not to cause issues elsewhere. There are other ways to do what I did i.e. layers and other selection tools but this was a quick one for me.
Glad you like.

I like them all. I would love to see #3 in selective coloring with just the flag with colors obviously.

Here it is with selective color. To be honest, it doesn't look that much different.

NYC028SC.jpg

Yeah not too different, yet I still really like it. Nice job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back