Took a walk

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It was so nice today that I had to take a walk. I work just a short drive from Baldwin Wallace College. They have some cool Architecture. Heres what I got. Let me know what you think.

46749274.jpg

46749270.jpg

46749265.jpg

46749262.jpg

46749252.jpg

Nice shots Graig. I like 1 & 4 the best because of their composition. The first one has a nice fade to lighter blue on the top left and bottom right parts of the sky. Also, it included more of the sky as opposed to your other shots. For some reason with your other sky pictures feel as if they were cropped too much. It could be that I saw the first one first which made me biased towards the others.

The 4th I liked because I believed you framed it perfectly for the type of shot. It nice how you included the stairway and just enough of the right side to made it work.

i agree, my fav's here are 1 & 4. I love the blue sky in 1, and its blue reflection in the windows... the compositon and lighting on the stairwell is very nice. good work mate :)

yup, i agree with drdan. any filter use here? these were shot with your fuji? do you remember camera settings?

(am i driving you crazy with all my questions? :bounce: :D )

Osmer_Toby said:
yup, i agree with drdan. any filter use here? these were shot with your fuji? do you remember camera settings?

(am i driving you crazy with all my questions? :bounce: :D )

Yea I took these with my Fuji. I used a Polarizing filter. I love how it makes the sky a darker blue. I dont have my camera on me so I dont remember the settings for each one. ISO200, f2.4, 1/300 or something along those lines.

Questions are good :D

I had taken the 4th one down in B&W and usualy I like B&W better but not for that shot. Again I didnt have my wide angle lense to get a wider crop on those shots.

Most reactions

Back