Took me long enough...I HAVE A SITE

I just took a look at your site, looks like the CSS preloading is working, nicely done

Links look good too

About the buttons, have you thought of making some yourself? If you don't have Photoshop, there's always GIMP, here's a link to the windows installer, or Paint.net, would give you more creative freedom that what a button generator could offer, and you don't need a backlink :). Just a thought.

Sites' looking good though, coming along nicely

I did make all my own buttons. I just don't know enough java to make the drop down menus work, so I used their site to generate basically a skeleton, which I skinned myself. Oh, and the reason I didn't have PS is because I was at home on Spring Break. I'm back at school now, and so happy to have my CS2 back... (gimp is just SO HARD to do anything in...)

Joe:

Great start, but one big pet peeve (which is WAY too common) is the reverse type... white type on a black background. I know many people over 40 who won't even bother trying to read that. And if you're trying to actually sell your work... you might want to rethink it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back