Took some pics Corvette Z06

PonyBoy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took a few pics of my friends Corvette, what ya think?

3973990763_02f009f982_o.jpg

3974758062_f335f15c58_o.jpg

I like the clouds, other than that the location and angle I don't really care for at all. To me it kind of snapshotty, like you saw a Vette in a parking lot and took a couple shots.

The location doesn't do anything for me. I'm not real keen on the angles of the shots either, this coupled with the ultra-wide lens and I'm just not feeling it.

oh come on... the location is great... what could be better than a z06 double parked in handicapped spaces in front of a sign that reads "bigshot"???

But in all seriousness I think that a tighter crop would have worked better for the first.

oh come on... the location is great... what could be better than a z06 double parked in handicapped spaces in front of a sign that reads "bigshot"???
You're about the only one that knows the sign says bigshot because the perspective is so low the 'B' and the 'I' can't be seen. It could just as easily say PIGSHOT for all we can tell. ;)

:lol: I didn't notice the handicapped parking/bigshot "theme"....
I think I would have walked up a little closer to the car, or used a zoom.
J.

All I see is a Z06... I'll try and look harder and see if I can find these other parts of the photo you guys are talking about.

:lol: I didn't notice the handicapped parking/bigshot "theme"....
I think I would have walked up a little closer to the car, or used a zoom.
J.

...doesn't need a zoom, bet the vette will do that plenty good.

Well, what I think you ended up with, was a picture of a large ugly store and it's parking lot, .... with a car in it... These are beautiful machines (speaking as a former owner..:D) - take it out to a park with a nicer background, so the Vette can be the focal point in a pleasing setting..

I like the wide angle approach - try again... you have a great subject !!

r

Well now that I know I suck Rhino Balls Ill try again. Thanks everyone!

Well...I didn't think the angle on #1 was bad, I kind of liked it. I might have cropped it a little differently so that the beautiful machine there wasn't smack in the middle.

Seems to me like location is high priority, other than having a nice car to photograph, of course. I just started taking a few practice pics of my car, and I also neglected spending enough time on location and angles. Stick with it!

BTW with all those palm trees, parking it near a few so that they will show up in the reflection might be really nice...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back