Took Some random shots

Snapsh0t

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Alright Hopefully you"ll get the glimpse of things, anyhow I have recently gotten into photography and for ****s and giggles I decide to take a few PAS shots, so bare with me here

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

I know there not perfect, but it was crappy out its just a regular PAS camera. its a Sony DSW-100

To be 100% honest, they are pretty bland. Sorry! I do like the point of view on the last one though, with the tail light in the foreground.

To be 100% honest, they are pretty bland. Sorry! I do like the point of view on the last one though, with the tail light in the foreground.

yea I guess I am pretty good at angle shots maybe tommrow ill go out and take some more.

Got to agree with Breanna there isnt much to hold my interest either. The last shot is ok. Nothing great but better than the others for sure.

Yeah, not much to comment on really. Just some snap shots taken with a simple P&S camera. One does stands out a bit, but it's nothing special.

you kind of set yourself up for scarcastic comments, because you yourself said they are just PS shots.. and thats exactly what they look like....

They are ok shots the last one u got the angle well on it but look for my post in the begiiners area about car shots there is alot of help in there to make ur pics alot better

Can't resist this - you got your car at Haldeman? The one in Kutztown PA? Not far from me and boy are they rip off's for repair work. I have to agree with everyone else on the photos.

Can't resist this - you got your car at Haldeman? The one in Kutztown PA? Not far from me and boy are they rip off's for repair work. I have to agree with everyone else on the photos.

Nah he got his at haldemen in hamilton nj the only way i know this is because he lives around the corner from me lol And yeah they are rip offs

yes stay away from all of those dealers, PA and In Jersey. The dealers in Jersey are run by the son and father, and the ones in PA are run by I believe their grandparents or something. I was a lot man for them for about month actually just got layed off about a week ago from them.

yes stay away from all of those dealers, PA and In Jersey. The dealers in Jersey are run by the son and father, and the ones in PA are run by I believe their grandparents or something. I was a lot man for them for about month actually just got layed off about a week ago from them.

wait did u get layed off or fired cause u told me u wrecked one of there cars and u got fired for that

Most reactions

Back