Took Some random shots

so then y did u have to tell me the story of how u wrecked a car i think u did wreck a car just dont want to admit it

what makes my story any different? layed off fired means the samething just a nicer way of saying bye!

what makes my story any different? layed off fired means the samething just a nicer way of saying bye!

Then y didnt u agree to me saying u got fired then if its the same thing cause i asked if u got fired or layed off and u sayed layed off when its the same thing so u did crash the car ok just wanted to get it straight

Ok so I was bored today and decided to take a few more random pics, and see what makes better images etc.

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

more will be coming shortly.

Ok so I was bored today and decided to take a few more random pics, and see what makes better images etc.

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

more will be coming shortly.

Haha look at ur stuffed animals in ur room lol but the pics look good

Sorry, but those are still just snapshots... You've got a well fitting name though.

Sorry, but those are still just snapshots... You've got a well fitting name though.

y did u have to tell him that lol now he is gonna post a ton of other pics on here and its gonna torture us more lol

These are really just more snapshots. Take some time and read up on composition look up the rule of thirds as well. That is where I see your biggest weakness right now.

I have to agree with pretty much everyone here. Grab a book at your local book store and read up some. I recommend How To Photograph Everthing by Tom Ang. He is a great photographer and uses a point and shoot through out that book.

I have to agree with pretty much everyone here. Grab a book at your local book store and read up some. I recommend How To Photograph Everthing by Tom Ang. He is a great photographer and uses a point and shoot through out that book.

so yea I went to barnes and nobles to check out a couple of photography books Tom ang makes a couple of them. I really liked the fundamentals one, along with the one you recommend, I think I am gonna order them online, in the store they want like 25.00 for it. I could probably get it for like 21-22 thats including shipping on amazon or whatever.

Most reactions

Back