Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
063-2.jpg

088.jpg
.. just some help needed..

The middle one is the best. I wish that the tippity top of the roof wasnt cut off. Idk, for some reason i kinda like it. The last one is a great idea, but seems rather noisy and behind the dogs head is all blown out. The first one is cute, but sadly oof.

The middle one is the best. I wish that the tippity top of the roof wasnt cut off. Idk, for some reason i kinda like it. The last one is a great idea, but seems rather noisy and behind the dogs head is all blown out. The first one is cute, but sadly oof.
i agree with you... and thanks for cc... i really like when someone points out all the things that i may or may not realize.. i did miss the tip of the roof ... especailly that there is a small weathervane on the top.. i need a wide angle lens so many times... :mrgreen:

i did miss the tip of the roof ... especailly that there is a small weathervane on the top.. i need a wide angle lens so many times... :mrgreen:

how about just taking five steps backwards?

p!nK

i did miss the tip of the roof ... especailly that there is a small weathervane on the top.. i need a wide angle lens so many times... :mrgreen:

how about just taking five steps backwards?

p!nK
thats true too.. i just find it difficult that this lens does not have much zoom .. that i can pull the object of interest back in to me.. i think this lens is so limited {18-55mm}

The first is out of focus/blurry, and the dog is looking away from the camera without dead space ahead of it. Leaving some space where the dog is looking helps a lot.

The second is... a barn. Nothing to it, it looks like a total snapshot.

The concept of the third is great, but the light outside is totally blown out and it is rather noisy.

The fourth is OK, but the dog is very dark due to the sun being behind him. The dark side of him is also very grey so it doesn't convey the warmth of a sunset.

as you can
see i tried different settings and different subjects.
097.jpg

Number four is showing some improvement. I like the lighting, the "branch" is rather distracting. But, i really do like the fact that it is light from behind. almost as if it is glowing.

The car in the garage... well. Its a nice car. However, it is REALLY oof, and is in a garage. Why not try placing the car with some beautiful background and foreground. Or like infront of a oceanview. I just wish it wasnt in a garage. Show it roaring down the road. Haha.

The first is out of focus/blurry, and the dog is looking away from the camera without dead space ahead of it. Leaving some space where the dog is looking helps a lot.

The second is... a barn. Nothing to it, it looks like a total snapshot.

The concept of the third is great, but the light outside is totally blown out and it is rather noisy.

The fourth is OK, but the dog is very dark due to the sun being behind him. The dark side of him is also very grey so it doesn't convey the warmth of a sunset.
thanks i agree also... why do you think that happened in the 3rd pic with the blown out background?

The car in the garage... well. Its a nice car. However, it is REALLY oof, and is in a garage. Why not try placing the car with some beautiful background and foreground. Or like infront of a oceanview. I just wish it wasnt in a garage. Show it roaring down the road. Haha.
i will definitly get to that.. have great plans for lucille...but just uncovered and down from lift and battery put in... i had to take a quick pic.. i have not seen her all winter... so yes they are coming... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

^^Sweet! I cant wait, because it definately is an awesome car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back