Took these this morning, Beach/Park (9 Photos)

russrom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Virginia Beach Va.; Jacksonville Fl.; Fallon Nv.
Website
www.ddpva.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out to the beach this morning and toyed around a little. The last one of the park is my first time using Photomerge. If you are a surfer remember, this is Virginia Beach, not known for the waves!

Wave5.jpg

Wave8.jpg

WaveBreak.jpg

WaveBreak3.jpg

Surf.jpg

Surf3.jpg

GirlandherDog.jpg

Bridge2.jpg

ParkPan.jpg

Oooo, I love the wave in 3 - perfect moment, I say!

And the park :drool: ... look at the COLOUR of that park!

Lovely panorama, too, aren't those trees still very, very pretty!?!?!?

You know you're in a fluids class when you look at #3 and start thinking about Reynolds numbers ... nice shot!

These are all so beautiful that I can't even tell you which one is my fav! Excellent job!!!!!

Wow, seeing that pic of Mount Trashmore brings back memories. That place had the best skatepark in VA, and I used to make the trip out there to bike at it a lot during the summer. That is, until some really really nice and considerate person burnt it down. :-( I would love to get my hands on the person who did it... :gun: :wink:

Thanks for sharing. I don't live anywhere near a beach but #5 and #6 sure look fun. #8 is nice. Fall is my favorite time of year because of its colors. Never get tired of looking at them.

dirty1thirdee said:
Wow, seeing that pic of Mount Trashmore brings back memories. That place had the best skatepark in VA, and I used to make the trip out there to bike at it a lot during the summer. That is, until some really really nice and considerate person burnt it down. :-( I would love to get my hands on the person who did it... :gun: :wink:

Dirty, They have completely rebuilt the skate park. Its better than it was before. Thanks for the complements all!

Most reactions

Back