toothache

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the title on this one.

Picture wise, it doesn't do much for me. My eye wants to follow the creek through the shot, but the clutter of all the branches is distracting.

okay, apparently none of you on this site have a sense of humor... i'm pretty sick of all of you ass holes.. had an issue with you guys before... but got over it. now i'm done for good. seriously, people? grow the hell up. get over yourselves. it's a SMALL link just in case you wanted to join. i'm sick of you guys... maybe you could try being friendly... or even a little bit nice. for now, **** off.

I made sure not to click.

thanks for all your support, you're such a nice person!

Pot meet kettle... kettle, pot.

You'll go far!

okay, pretty sure i didn't even freak out, hun. almost positive you're the one who got heated because i put up a link... hmm... i just wish that every time i came on here i wouldn't get **** for doing absolutely nothing. don't worry, i'm done posting on here. for good. so thanks!

thanks for all your support, you're such a nice person!

You'll go far!

okay, pretty sure i didn't even freak out, hun. almost positive you're the one who got heated because i put up a link... hmm... i just wish that every time i came on here i wouldn't get **** for doing absolutely nothing. don't worry, i'm done posting on here. for good. so thanks!

Sure looks to me like you snapped a little.. And from what I've read no one was rude to mean to you at all.... IMO

You'll go far!

Sure looks to me like you snapped a little.. And from what I've read no one was rude to mean to you at all.... IMO

really, though? i posted a link and someone got mad about it. pretty sure that was rude. but okay, to each their own.:mrgreen:

okay, apparently none of you on this site have a sense of humor... i'm pretty sick of all of you ass holes.. had an issue with you guys before... but got over it. now i'm done for good. seriously, people? grow the hell up. get over yourselves. it's a SMALL link just in case you wanted to join. i'm sick of you guys... maybe you could try being friendly... or even a little bit nice. for now, **** off.

Add that to your Facebook page. :lol: :confused: Who got mad anyway (other than you of course).

Add that to your Facebook page. :lol: :confused: Who got mad anyway (other than you of course).

okay, but do you even know what happened before? no... stop judging me, and if you weren't mad, why did you make such a rude comment? i'm not mad, just disappointed that i found this site and tried to post pics on it. ha

really, though? i posted a link and someone got mad about it. pretty sure that was rude. but okay, to each their own.:mrgreen:

I don't think anyone got mad. They just asked what it was... Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back