Toothpaste

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So assuming everyone uses toothpaste here, what kind do you like? Colgate Crest Aim...so many types. I'm a Crest fan myself...especially the new whitening sensations, green minty kind...would like to try the orange or cinnamon but am just not daring enough.

I use the same kind, the mint flavor. I've tried the orange but it didn't feel refreshing as the mint :D

Colgate, it's a cost thing as much as anything.

AlisonS said:
I use the same kind, the mint flavor. I've tried the orange but it didn't feel refreshing as the mint :D

Does the orange taste similiar to anything...Tic Tacs perhaps??? I must say I really like the mint b/c of that refreshing feeling...but sometime it burns my tongue a bit :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
Does the orange taste similiar to anything...Tic Tacs perhaps??? I must say I really like the mint b/c of that refreshing feeling...but sometime it burns my tongue a bit :lol:

It tasted vaguely orangy, not really a lot of flavor. We tried the 4 pack of them (travel size) so it wasn't too pricey if we didn't like it.

AlisonS said:
It tasted vaguely orangy, not really a lot of flavor. We tried the 4 pack of them (travel size) so it wasn't too pricey if we didn't like it.

I think I'll stick to the mint then :)

i use some petroleum jelly with pummice....

works just fine!

md

treehuggerhikerboy said:
whew! run out of thread topics? :wink:

:lol: Was in a very random mood at the time, just eaten dinner...and well toothpaste came to mind :)

usually just what is the one that is on sale but I tried the vanilla mint and love it. I can't brush my teeth enough now.

crest whitening but i hear baking soda with warm water is good :shock:

Most reactions

Back