Top 5 bands

1. Coral Reefer Band (Jimmy Buffetts band)
2. Black Crowes
3. Black Uhuru
4. Burning Spear
5. Tom Petty

bace said:
Hanson
Spice Girls
NKOTB
N'Sync
BSB
Are you trying to start a fight?

1. The Specials
2. The Toasters
3. Operation Ivy
4. Catch22
5. Dead Kennedys

midget patrol said:

Was that necessary?

I was just trying to be funny.

Originally Posted by bace
Hanson
Spice Girls
NKOTB
N'Sync
BSB

1. The Specials
2. The Toasters
3. Operation Ivy
4. Catch22
5. Dead Kennedys

A fight? Well... I think the spice girls could take The specials, If N'Sync and BSB teamed up they could hold their own for quite a while... but in the end I think it'd be Hanson over NKOTB in 6 rounds.

morydd said:
A fight? Well... I think the spice girls could take The specials, If N'Sync and BSB teamed up they could hold their own for quite a while... but in the end I think it'd be Hanson over NKOTB in 6 rounds.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice.

Funeral for a friend
Pearl Jam
Gabriel & Dresden
Moments in Grace
Chicane

I assume we're talking 'rock' bands and not 'true' bands (in which case I'd have to give #1 to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and think long and hard about 2-5). Also assuming that we're leaving out individual artists.
  1. The Beatles - I don't CARE if someone plays better than them, fact is that what people say is "they're as good as the Beatles" or "they're better than the Beatles". The Beatles are the band so good that everything else gets compared to them, and that makes them #1.
  2. AC/DC - They helped define an entire genre, and were rock solid.
  3. Led Zeppelin - Another rock-solid group that was a defining sound. Really, AC/DC and Zeppelin share the #2/3 spot because they're so different that it's impossible to call one better than the other.
  4. Chicago - Nothing's ever quite equalled their sound for me.
  5. Pink Floyd - So many bands fought in my head for the #5 slot, but Floyd gets it.

death cab for cutie(going to their concert tonite :) )
streetlight manifesto
the frey
dispatch
the academy is

I don't think that its JUST rock bands. If so, I don't think Frankie counts.
:(

On the other hand, my boyfriend is addicted to metal, and will ONLY listen to metal. Unless it's Lady Soverign. LADY SOVERIGN!! Isn't that weird?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back