Top 5

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Travel Destinations in the world.

GO!

5-Australia (Out back, barrier reef, aligators, deadly snakes, sharks the whole deal)
4-China (Great wall, many chinese people, food)
3-South America (Women, drugs, party)
2-Spain (see above)
1-Egypt (Pyramids, desert, part of mediteranian tour ending with Spain)

Bace, I hope you mean that number 5 is where you want to travel most to! :lol: Come to Cairns... we've got all of that within a half hours drive!! no joke.

in no particular order:
- Iceland (for the music!) and the Baltic Countries - yes I know they're all different countries, but I ran out of numbers of places I could visit.
- Croatia <- I've been to Dubrovnik, but I think I'd like to see more... not sure though.
- Tunisia - for the sunsets
- Russia - for the architecture and lanscape and people
- Bali and a heap of other pacific islands - for the cheap everything and lovely people.

Ahh I love travelling. I'd love to see more of Australia too, even though I've already seen heaps of it, there's just so much more out there. :-(

I'd love to travel the world...but there are so many places to see, right here in Canada.

Anyway...how about;
New Zealand
Costa Rica (I'm going in 3 weeks)
Galapagos Islands
Africa (Serengeti)

Hard to limit to just 5, but I'll throw down:

England
Greece
New Zealand
Italy
more of southern Utah/western USA
(heading there tomorrow) :mrgreen:

For me that'd be:

Italy
Costa Rica
Aruba
Kaua'ii
Romania (my ol' country)

1. Italy
2. English countryside
3. Switzerland
4. Whole of US
5. Whole of India

I don't like the quickie visits. I would want to stay at each destinations for weeks or months.

- New Zeland and Australia
- Moscow
- Bahama
- Cuba
- Scotland :D:D:D

but mostly I'd like to visit New Zeland... it's because Mark's (Vonnagy) pictures... he made this country look almost "dreamy"

Meysha! If you are in Poland somewhen, I can assure you, I'll show you the best parts of it :D I'm glad that you would like to visit Baltic countries!!!

1. Australia & New Sealand (they are close, so in one trip i can do both countries :) )
2. Canada (been there once, only for a week though, so i want to go back again)
3. Madagascar
4. Indonesia
5. Africa (Serengeti sounds nice)

And i want to get to see alot of the nature stuff there, thats why i want to go to these places.

America - Texas in particular followed my 'So Cal' and finish with Hawaii
Germany - Explore Berlin, Cut a few laps of the Nürburgring Nordschleife in a Porsche or Ferrari
Monaco - nuff said
Austria - Ski season for snowboarding
France - Food glorious food!!

-Australia (going for a year in March, YAY)
-Ireland
-Uruguay
-The Sahara Desert ( seriously, i think being surounding by nothing more than miles and miles of sand would be one of the oddest feelings ever)
-The rest of Canada (I have lived here my whole life and I have hardley seen the place)

Oz/NZ
Zambia
India
Canada
Brazil

Only ever been to Zambia before, and I have friends & family there, so thats to relax and drink beer and stuff - do I ever do anything else? :D

and I'd like to add... Iraq... I know...weird... but I find this place to be very interesting... dangerous but interesting

Most reactions

Back