TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3001292583_8cb2c120e7_b.jpg

one of many to come

I don't get it, where's the "top of the world" concept come into play here?

All it is is a snapshot of a suburban in the direct center of the frame in what looks like a power station, but I dunno, you probably weren't thinking much about the background when you were framing the shot, it looks very accidental and was obviously an afterthought. I have no idea what you're trying to do with the post production either.

When the title said "top of the world" I assumed it would be something more like this :

20080604_NIK_15_CAM4_DSC2407.jpg
This seems more top of the world to me, but i dunno..

I don't want to sound mean, but i'm just really at a loss with this picture.

well i have a few more to play with so i will put some more up to see what people think. they call that spot the top of the world because you can basically see all the way to the ocean from that spot, its pretty high up, hence all the city lights in the background. and there isnt any post processing, besides a border and crop thats how it came out of the camera

I don't get it, where's the "top of the world" concept come into play here?

All it is is a snapshot of a suburban in the direct center of the frame in what looks like a power station, but I dunno, you probably weren't thinking much about the background when you were framing the shot, it looks very accidental and was obviously an afterthought. I have no idea what you're trying to do with the post production either.

When the title said "top of the world" I assumed it would be something more like this :

20080604_NIK_15_CAM4_DSC2407.jpg
This seems more top of the world to me, but i dunno..

I don't want to sound mean, but i'm just really at a loss with this picture.

Agreed, I expected something totally different..

Maybe go back to that spot.. think it out some more.. and take some pictures during the day, So that way you can see the background and its not just one intense blur of light.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back