TORNADO!!!

I've always wanted to take a photo of a tornado.... I guess I'm lucky in a way we don't get them around here a whole lot. That's Canada, Saskatchewan for ya. Good shot, keep them coming ;)

Whoa, this picture here is a good one!!!
5-23-08_14.jpg

Hope you don't mind me posting it here, I just used the url you had from your site :)

love the sign in that photo (more clear on your other site too) - says something about "travel at your own risk" - very appropriate!

HOLY ****!!! they actually have tornado's that big?? **** i thought that was only in movies 0.0

I'm not sure how I missed this one Doug... I'm so jealous... I planned my vacation around the 26-31 and there wasn't anything good when I was able to go... (29th was a good day if I remember correctly but I had chores to do for my sisters wedding so I couldn't go out). Great shot man.

Great shot. I'm sure you made the movie people jelous with your composition.

Thats too cool. You are in the A1 position, on an intersection. If it comes at you, you can go left or right and track its movements, maybe even follow it. For me to get out there and do that, thats the situation that I would need to be in so I have an escape route. Nice work.

Great shot. I have always wanted to get an image like this one since I have seen the movie Twister.

i would never have stuck around that long to capture that. i'd have been running with my tail between my legs about an hour before that picture was taken!!! looks great!

Nice capture! I spent most of the weekend going back and forth between Wisconsin and Northern IL. Busy weather all weekend.

Most reactions

Back