Toronto - Late Feb/Early March

I'll be away from a computer most of today, but will be able to check in later tonight, so if anything changes from the above (1:00 outside the drug store at the Yonge/Bloor subway stop), post it or PM me.

Looking forward to it!

Hey, we (Chiller, Carroll1, Airic) all know already what each other looks like. So you'll have to do something to make yourself stand out. heh heh.... :sexywink:

Stu is one of those nerdy studs (note the emoticon shirt....) that I seem to be surrounded by. :p

capsvb7.jpg

THANKS corry.....THAT's why we're not allowing foreigners tommorrow! Posts like that! ;)

Chiller, Anty, Airic, etc - I don't know Yorkville well at all, but the idea of the drug store inside the subway station at 1 sounds good to me....except that Carl and and J can't make it inside the subway station....

If we were to do the shopping centre, not only which one, but where in it would we meet? *feels like a tourist in his own city*

Dont worry Stu. The drugstore is inside out of the subway. Figure that oot eh.:lol: :lol: It is inside the mall , but outside the subway.
We have cell numbers, so Im sure we will find each other.
Just checked the weather. Best job in the country being a weatherperson. You can say whatever and still keep your job.

One station......-1, sunny, with 30km winds
Another station..-6, sunny, with 60km winds, will feel like -22:er:

Im gonna plan for something inbetween. :lol: :lol:

Haha alright then :D

Tommorrow at 1 at the drug store by the subway it is

THANKS corry.....THAT's why we're not allowing foreigners tommorrow! Posts like that! ;)

Chiller, Anty, Airic, etc - I don't know Yorkville well at all, but the idea of the drug store inside the subway station at 1 sounds good to me....except that Carl and and J can't make it inside the subway station....

If we were to do the shopping centre, not only which one, but where in it would we meet? *feels like a tourist in his own city*

What are you talkin about it's 'posts like that why were not allowing foreigners'!?!? I called you a stud! And nerdy is the new sexy...DUH!

Cool...will see ya then, and Anty by 2ish. :lol: :lol:

:raisedbrow:.......... :playball: .......... :greenpbl:

You are really cruising for a smack upside the head, aren't you Chiller??!! [At least I was considerate and suggested a place inside and out of the -22C cold, on the off-chance that I'm somehow 'unavoidably delayed'.]

Weather check....-3 and sunny, but there is going to be a cold wind still. :grumpy:

Anty...do you know how the P.A.T.H system works. Just wondering if we can take those underground tunnels to get elsewhere if we needed.

We will be there around 1ish as well. Just gotta find parking near by, and hand over my arm. :lmao:

I'll see what I can dig up tonight with regards to PATH maps or whatnot...I know me and my buddy once tried to navigate it, and ended up outside more than in.

Got some decent shots from the Car Show today. And just to torture Corry, I have a sweet story that you'll hear tommorrow as well ;)

Hey everyone, My wife and I will hook up sometime with you guys (her timing is more unpredictable then Antys) I will call when we are in the area and think of a place to park. Carl, where do you plan to park? My wife hates subways so I doubt we will be venturing around with you guys to much. My plan is to get some birding in the morning then pick up my wife and head downtown.

Eric

Hey guys, there is a place that you can park for free if you don't mind a bit of a walk. If you go to Sherbourne St just north of Bloor (7 minute walk from your meeting place) you can park for free. Just drive north on Sherbourne from Bloor and park on the other side of the bridge just past the stop sign. The parking is yours for the taking anytime after 11AM. There are always spots there too, so never a worry. Have a great day!

...7 minute, walk? that's rather specific ;)

can you end up making it tommorrow, or is it a negative?

Thanks for the parking tip Suzanne. I will see if I can find that. Im gonna pick up Jenn at Guildwood go and head down from there. Not sure of our route. We are just gonna see where the car takes us.

Airic....I will see if I can find that parking spot Suzanne mentioned, but if not, I will just hit anyplace near there. I know there is one parking lot on cumberland I always use when I go to the dentist there, but Im not sure what it is like for weekend prices. Hope to see you and Bernie . :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back