Toronto - Late Feb/Early March

...7 minute, walk? that's rather specific ;)

can you end up making it tommorrow, or is it a negative?

Okay, it may be 9 or 10 minutes, but in tomorrow's cold weather... I think that I could do it in 7 :lol: (I work at Sherbourne & Bloor so that's how I know). Unfortunately, I'm still not going to be able to make it.

Carl/Eric, it's a very easy place to find if you choose to seek it out.

Awwww.....ah well, next time! Summertime maybe

Well, that was a success

Now, to upload, edit, and choose....anyone, feel free to start the thread :)

J-j-just t-t-trying to warm up to edit and upload.
cold.gif

It was a ton of fun. Great to meet GoM, and great to see Chiller, Airic, Berni and Jenn again. And no matter what they might say, to yank my chain, I was on time...

Berni and I had a blast today even if we were only there for a short time. It was great seeing everyone and I hope we can do it again when it is warmer. I’m sure Berni will want to come along again on the next one but I’m still trying to thaw her out so she can see the photos.

Eric

J-j-just t-t-trying to warm up to edit and upload.
cold.gif

It was a ton of fun. Great to meet GoM, and great to see Chiller, Airic, Berni and Jenn again. And no matter what they might say, to yank my chain, I was on time...

real-people time, or einstein time?

EXcellent times!!! It was really amazing to see everyone and spend my Saturday with some great people. We gotta plan for the next time GoMer comes back. I think it was end of April beginning of May.

Anty...you did good this time. Only 15 minutes late ,and still lived the closest to the meeting point. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back