Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Union Station and walk up Yonge St.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Beaches

• Other

• Total voters
Im pretty much in for anyplace. Union Station might be a good meetin place.
One route I take when I go for a downtown wander is around the ChurchSt/QueenSt area over to the distillery. There are some beautiful churches with some amazing architecture there. Never done Kensington market.

Ah - as soon as you start issuing out free plane tickets ... send one in my direction, too, will you??? ;) ;) ;)

I'd love to come to Toronto.
But it might take until next year in April or so?
I might ask my husband if not we should go there instead of going to the Azore Islands? Only the only time he ever went to Toronto (and Andreas has been!), his plane nearly crashed while being in its landing approach (jet engine failure!) ... he might not have the fondest of memories of that trip!!! :shock:

Meet at Union and go from there sounds like a plan. That puts us in a great position to go just about anywhere.

I don't know my way around Tononto, but I wouldn't mind coming up for a weekend with my wife. From Cleveland, it's only about 5 hours by car. The 29th won't work though, because we are moving. Maybe the next one :)

Hey Matt, looks like we are pretty set on the 29th but I would be more then happy to meet with you guys on another date. I’m sure Carl and a few others would also be open for another meet up.

I think Union Station sounds best for a meet up. Then those who want to use the Go Train have easy access. We can either head up Yonge St. or along Chiller’s path as both sound interesting.

Eric

(Dang, there is no mention of free airline tickets here any more, Corry).

You already mean to come in spring of next year, i.e. 2007???
Ouch.
Nothing will be planned :oops:

I am planning for 2008! Uh-oh...........
But I'll keep looking for the source for free tickets (but as soon as I find it I will use some for myself :greenpbl: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back