Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Union Station and walk up Yonge St.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Beaches

• Other

• Total voters
Oh man, that was fun. We had a great time and put on a few miles. Lots of laughs and we could not have asked for a better day to visit the Market, lots of activity. Can’t wait to start looking at the photos and see what everyone has to post.

I had a great time and can’t wait to do it again, you guys were great and sure glad everyone made the effort to be there.

Cheers,

Eric

I can just imagine the shots of me that are going to come out of this... my hair is 2 months over due for a trim, and my profile is far from sexy, but, I guess my shoulders with tolerate the coming emotional trama!

Raymond J Barlow said:
I can just imagine the shots of me that are going to come out of this... my hair is 2 months over due for a trim, and my profile is far from sexy, but, I guess my shoulders with tolerate the coming emotional trama!

Dont worry about the hair Sir Ray..Im about ...oh...15 years overdue for a trim. :lmao:
It was awesome to see everyone and finally get to meet Errant Star and Megapaws. What a blast we had, and even tho the wind was brutal, we still managed a good time.
Thanks Eric for getting this off the ground and to everyone who was there to make it happen.

Most reactions

Back