Toronto Meetup - Aug 26, 2007

Excellent stuff Carl. Love the shot of the "walking dead guy". Even though it was "botched" you did a great job on recovery.
Thanks Suzanne. Wasnt that guy a strange bird? You titled him perfect.

hope to see more pics from everyone. :D

Carl, I gotta say, your shots are awesome, you've got a great eye. How often do you guys meet up?

Over the past year, different groups of us have met up about 8 times, and Carl has missed only one. Places we've gone include Kensington Market, Aborginal Festival, ice carving exhibit in Yorkville, Doors Open, Black Creek Pioneer Village, Luminato, Distillery District, and most recently Buskerfest. Everyone is welcome to come, and I think I emailed you before the last one.

Brrrrr...... ice carving. Sounds like you guys have a blast! I don't recall receiving an e-mail, but no biggie. Definetly let me know about the next one though, sounds like fun.

Brrrrr...... ice carving. Sounds like you guys have a blast! I don't recall receiving an e-mail, but no biggie. Definetly let me know about the next one though, sounds like fun.

Hey JHF...thanks so much for your kind words. You are welcome to come out anytime with us. If there is ever a time you wanna go shoot someplace, drop us a quick line, and maybe some of us can head out with you. Not sure where you are located. Im in Scarborough, Jeanney is downtoon, Megapaws is out in the eastend, and so is Gomer(when he is in town) Airic is in Brooklyn.....so..we are everywhere. Would be great to meet ya.

Most reactions

Back