Toronto? Owls? Yes!

AIRIC said:
You lucky bugger. Peter and I walked the spit a few weeks back and got nothing but excercise. You did a great job on all of them. I will have to get your hot spots down there so i kow ehere to go next time.

Eric

Thanks Eric!

It is a bit of a hike down but all the action is after the red bridge. Maybe I'll see you down there next weekend..

Antarctican said:
Okay, I walked around the south end of the CN tower this morning and couldn't find the stump where you found the owl. It looks like a place to which it might return. Any more details on location?

I sure hope you didn't spend too much time looking for that spot. It IS South of the CN Tower but it is on the Leslie Spit.

doenoe said:
totally awesome shots. Snowowls are the coolest looking owls ever............and you just got them in your neighbourhood. Pure envy here :)

I honestly didn't think I would ever see a Snowy Owl. I had no idea they were local to me. Now all I need is a Great Horned and a Bald Eagle.

Fuzzy1 said:
I sure hope you didn't spend too much time looking for that spot. It IS South of the CN Tower but it is on the Leslie Spit.

LOL, I misinterpreted your caption above the picture stating "that is the CN tower to the right" to mean it was the CN tower fuzzed out (but close up) on the right side of the shot. Will have to check out the spit soon.

Most reactions

Back